Instructions for using myCourses (Blackboard LearningSystem)
MyCourses is an interactive web tool that allows instructors asecure method of posting grades, news, email and other relevant classmaterial online, giving the student secure access to thisinformation.
- If you are a mySFA user, your username for myCourses is the same. If you are not:
- Go to mySFA from the SFASU homepage or @ http://mysfa.sfasu.edu
- Click on "Forgot User Name? Click here."
- Choose Campus ID, SSN, or PIN; click Submit.
- If you do not know your PIN, the six-digit personal identification number which you use for class registration, call the registrar's office.
Once you have your username and PIN:
- Go to http://mycourses.sfasu.edu.
- Enter your username (same as mySFA User Name).
- Enter your password (same as mySFA PIN).
- Your class will be listed in the Course List.
- Once you are in the class, click on My Grades (in the left column My Tools section.)
For more information on using myCourses, go to http://www.oit.sfasu.edu/webct/Access_Orient.htm.